A New Monster from Pioneer – DDJ-1000SRT
The Pioneer DDJ – 1000SRT is similar to its predecessor Pioneer DDJ-1000, however, the main difference is the predecessor is made for RekordBox DJ while this new product is for use with Serato DJ.
- Solidly built like the Pioneer club-standard CDJ + DJM
- Low-latency, full-size jog wheels with On Jog Display and Jog Wheel Adjust.
- Monstrous MAGVEL FADER for tight scratching with P Lock Fader Cap
- 4 Sound Color FX and 14 Beat FX
- Free voucher for Pitch ‘n Time DJ
- Multiple inputs and outputs
- Delicious offer of $299 voucher for Serato DJ Suite for the first 5,000 units to ship worldwide.
- The suite includes Serato Play, Serato DVS, Serato Video, Serato Flip, and Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ
- As usual, 16 Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Rolls, Slicer, Sampler, and Pitch Play at a touch
- Key Shift and Key Sync function
- To be quite frank, if you have a DJ SZ2 I do not see a real need to upgrade apart from the on screen display, more effects and a few improvements here and there.
However, this is a great unit if you are building an arsenal of top-notch DJ equipment or you need to replace your DJ equipment or you need a new controller.
What do you think?
Share your thoughts in the comments section. Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest updates in deejaying from the number 1 DJ blog in Africa. If there is a topic, issue or article you would like to learn or read about on this forum, or if you will like to contribute to this series, kindly email email@example.com
Stay tuned for the next article.