The New Pioneer DDJ-SX3; Pioneer DJ has just launched Pioneer DDJ-SX3, a 4-channel controller. This new product is an upgrade of the legendary Pioneer DDJ SX2. The Pioneer DDJ SX3 exploits the latest features of Serato DJ Pro to the maximum. Allowing DJs deliver a cutting-edge performance with intuitive tools and controls.
This new product is very useful for the mobile DJ yet very powerful for club and pro-audio setup – a trademark of Pioneer DJ. Ruggedly built, the Pioneer DDJ-SX3 can stand loads and loads of abuse and still perform. Here are some of the key features of the new Pioneer DDJ-SX3;
- 3 Mic Inputs, 2 Mics controlled on channels 3 and 4 with access to the equalizer, FX and sound color FX. The 3rd Mic EQ and effects can be controlled from inside of Serato DJ. Its predecessor Pioneer DJ-SX2 had 2 Mic Inputs
- Dual USB Ports for seamless DJ hangover or backup computer. Its predecessor Pioneer DJ-SX2 did not have Dual USB Ports.
- Similar Layout with Pioneer DJ’s Serato range of DJ controllers. Get into the mix very quickly with this familiar layout.
- Multiple in and out options, Crystal clear high fidelity audio and DVS upgrade ready.
- 8 Multi-coloured performance pads. Main functions – Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler. 2nd Functions – Cue Loop, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop and Pitch Play. 3rd Functions – Saved Flip, Edit Grid and Velocity Sampler. Its predecessor Pioneer DJ-SX2 did not have Pitch Play and 3rd Functions.
- Low Latency Jog Wheels with Cue Point Markers.
- Expansion Packs enabled – Pitch ‘n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs are included. Use advanced features like Key Shift, Key Sync, Flip, Pitch Play and more to boost your performance.
- Sound-Colour FX per channel – Filter, Echo, Jet and Noise
- Slip Mode and Needle Search
Share your thoughts in the comments section. Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest updates in deejaying from the number 1 DJ blog in Africa. If there is a topic, issue or article you would like to learn or read about on this forum, or if you will like to contribute to this series, kindly email email@example.com
Stay tuned for the next article.