New Breed of Controllers – Pioneer DDJ 1000. Pioneer recently announced the release of a new breed of controllers with Pioneer DJ 1000. This controller is built and designed mainly for Rekordbox DJ (Pioneer DJ Software). This 4-channel controller comes power-packed to enable you get the most of the new features in the RekordBox DJ. This comes right on time for the release of the latest version of RekordBox (Ver 5.1).
- Light weight and portable DJ Controller with advanced features
- Professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models (CDJ and DJM style)
- On-jog LCD HD coloured display for quick reference and accurate performance (BPM, waveform, playback position or Hot Cue and Loop points)
- 16 multi-coloured Performance Pads to trigger hot cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
- 14 Beat FX Including new additions such as Enigma Jet, Mobius Saw, Mobius Triangle and Low Cut Echo
- Sound Color FX from DJM Series – Pitch, Filter, Dub Echo and Noise
- Improved Magvel crossfader capable of over 10 million movements
- Multiple input and outputs to enable different setups
- Low latency jogwheels with vinyl adjust for intuitive scratching
- Solidly built with aluminum and acrylic-finished top panel
- Packed with Rekordbox DJ and RekordBox DVS upgrade ready
New Features of RekordBox
- Automix for smooth and natural automatic mixing
- Advanced related tracks feature bring more detailed search criteria
- Compatible with only RekordBox DJ
Share your thoughts in the comments section. Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest updates in deejaying from the number 1 DJ blog in Africa. If there is a topic, issue or article you would like to learn or read about on this forum, or if you will like to contribute to this series, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for the next article.