The much awaited Serato DJ 1.9.3 is finally out, with a lot of exciting new features that opens up a new world of possibilities for the ‘creative minds’. This new update also comes with a lot bug fixes. Here are some of the new features of Serato DJ 1.9.3
- The new Max OS X 10.12 Sierra is not yet supported, refer to this article.
- Roland DJ-808 controller is supported in this new update, refer to this article.
- Support for Ableton Link which enables you to send BPM information over a wireless network to keep multiple Link applications, including Ableton or a second Serato DJ setup in time, letting you link up with other DJs and devices. (Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a wireless network, a built-in feature of Ableton and a growing number of software and iOS apps) refer to this article.
- Improved Sampler section with 8 slots each (former 6 slots) for the 4 banks of samples (that is, you can now have 32 samples loaded and ready for play) and improved Sampler section design.
- Bug fixes, optimisations and a number of important stability improvements for all Serato DJs such as a refreshed look and workflow to MIDI mapping.
- Kindly visit Serato website for the complete list of bug fixes, changes and additions in this new update.
Share your thoughts in the comments section. Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest updates in deejaying from the number 1 DJ Blog in Nigeria.