Native Instruments recently released Maschine Jam – a new tool for DJs, producers and performers. The Maschine Jam is an ideal tool for all genres of music especially Techno, EDM, House, Hip Hop and even mashups.
You can use the Maschine Jam as a standalone console to create live music and remixes with preferably a Native Instruments DJ Controller like the Traktor Control S8 or any other software in midi mode. The Maschine Jam retails at $399 and Native Instruments is really proving to be the future of sound.
The Maschine Jam is a tool designed for fast, intuitive sequencing, track building, advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow. The package is bundled with Maschine software and Komplete 11 Select.
Other features include:
- An 8×8 multicolor click-pad matrix with 8 dual-touch Smart Strips.
- It includes a stand that can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics.
- Find samples, instruments, and effects and instantly call up their key parameters with the touch-sensitive encoder.
- Keyboard mode, note sequencing, D-Pad and dedicated LED meters
- Access to drum synths and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive performance FX.
- Lock your current pattern in snapshots, unlock to tweak your sound and press lock again to return to the snapshot. Save your ‘locks’ and recall them anytime.
- Maschine Jam uses Maschine software to seamlessly integrate into any DAW and fit right in with your studio setup – standalone or as a plug-in. And in MIDI mode, you can easily map Maschine Jam to your favourite software.
- Maschine Jam also includes an advanced template for Ableton Live.
- You get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box.